Sunday, June 8, 2008

See The Sun

It's funny how sometimes, just as we're getting comfortable with something, we feel the need to push ourselves away from whatever we think is providing the stability. I think I might be doing this, and I guess I'm doing it because nothing is certain in this life (save a few holy sentiments) and to really commit to something I usually require certainty. That's kind of silly though, because I'll never ever do anything worthwhile if I'm always worried something might not happen. Maybe I shouldnt worry about things in life not working out, because failure in this life is going to happen, and success will come too. Good will come from failure and Bad from success. I think that's the inevitable, the way the universe balances itself out.

Haha today is my birthday, but most of the celebratory stuff I did on Friday with my family. I'd say the last two days have been pretty darn good. I workkkkk in a few hours, lame 3-9 shift, but I suppose there's a reason for it right?

This might be my last post for a couple of weeks, I'm off to Eureka to help my grandmother do some of the work around her house she can't really do anymore. I figure it'll be good for me too, no internet, no real phone reception. A kind of faux isolation...but not really, only a little bit. Anywaysss peace to all the nobodies reading this

-geoff

No comments: