Wednesday, September 26, 2007

First Post Sorta Stuff

Wow, finally I get to make a blog. It's actually quite exciting....not even joking. I'm Geoff (not lying about that one). I enjoy a crap load offff stuff. ehh that's a massive subject that I won't tackle at the moment for fear of pulling a hammy or breaking my face. My life story ain't too interesting unless i get to use hand gestures,which i dont it would seem. At first i was thinking i would use caps when needed......i guess i gave up on that already.

College
I started that part of my life about a month or so ago. It's nice i guess, freedom of sorts but at the same time i feel some whatttttttt ,disenchanted w/ the whole thing. "Hey man, it's saturday, lets get wasted!!!!", to which i usually reply "thats okay, i think ill stay in my room and watch a movie". I should probably get out more, drop the probably, I should get out more. maybe i'll start paying people to hang out with me, rather maybe i'll join a club! oh the endless possibilities. the classes are whateverrrr, i'm not like "yes it's time for class" but i mean some of it's interesting. It's more clique-ish than i thought it would be here in Flagstaff, but then again i'm not sure what i expected. Also, it's not like i've met everyone on campus or anything like that, so in time i'm sure ill find a nice little niche.

I Was Recently In Sacramento
The place i call home...yes i flew back this last friday to suprise my dad for his birthday (the big 50) and he was just that, 50 and suprised. I was sick most of the time so that wasnt too fly, but i was hot?....i'm not sure if anyone will get that joke. I got to spend monday with some friends thoughhhh and i wasnt sick so it was all around good, i even got to take in a show at the Boardwalk that nite, Eisley was playing with Mute Math. Huge Eisley fan so that was really rad, their shows are always some kinda funnnn. I hated the fact that i had to fly there though, i'm not too much of a plane person. preferable? i'm taking the train through the Seirra Mountain Range, but alas life can't always be what we want.

Beirut
is an amazing band. end of story

Since I'm Putting Off Studying...
Well since i missed all those classes being in sac-town ,i am officially screwed. Like, royal FUBAR'd. Huge anthropology test tomorrow at 8 in the morning and i missed all the most important stuff PLUS the review on tuesday morning....basically it's awesome. i've been putting all that off by posting thisss and i guess i can't avoid it any longer. so i leave you with this quote from the recently found innocent Phil Spector

"I think i killed somebody"

i think we are all pretty sure you did Phil, and yet they still found you innocent. ahhhh what a world


-geoff

No comments: